Building World Class Teams: How to Achieve Extreme Performance Through Collaboration, Creativity, and a Culture of ONE
Also Available in Virtual Format
KEYNOTE FOCUS: Teambuilding, Leading Change, Commitment, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Mental Strength
What do the world’s most successful teams have in common? They have the ability to upgrade their teamwork to Human Synergy—”the magic that allows groups of ordinary people to accomplish extraordinary things together.”
If your goal is to take a group of successful individuals and make them even better… together, this teambuilding keynote is the perfect message to set the tone for your event!
Robyn Benincasa takes your group on a fast-paced multimedia adventure which visually and viscerally imparts the mindset that allows teams to adapt, overcome, and win as ONE against all odds… especially when the stakes are high, the goals are audacious, and constant change is the only thing your team can count on (aside from one another!). Your world class team will discover that achieving at peak levels isn’t about only reaching UP and trying harder as an individual, but reaching OUT and sharing strengths, talents, and even our challenges with a World Class Team.
In Robyn’s Building World Class Teams keynote…
World Champion Adventure Racer, CNN Hero and San Diego Firefighter Robyn Benincasa gets attendees buzzing with inspired ideas about how to raise their team to the next level, both personally and professionally. And they’ll take home simple and easily applied skills that allow them to create deep and lasting connections with all of the teammates in their lives.
There is an old African proverb that says, “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” But the epic, entertaining and meaningful stories and videos shared in Robyn’s Building World Class Teams keynote leaves your team with a deep understanding: with true TEAMWORK, they will go farther and faster in pursuit of their goals!
Get ready to cross your most challenging finish lines!
In Robyn’s most requested keynote, based on her best-selling book, she will take you on an awe-inspiring journey that will transform the mindset of your team, fuel deep and lasting connections, and build a culture of “we thinkers.” Her innovative, teambuilding strategies offer practical ways to adapt, overcome, and win as ONE against all odds. You will discover how applying the Essential Elements of Extreme Performance is the key to reaching your team’s highest peaks and most audacious finish lines.
How do you inspire individual team members to become great teammates?
What if your teams were not only driven to achieve goals with each other but FOR each other?
Robyn Benincasa Discusses her Building World Class Teams Keynote:
“Achieving Extreme Performance doesn’t come from simply reaching UP and trying harder as an individual… our long term success comes from reaching OUT and sharing our strengths, talents, and even our challenges with a World Class Team.” – Robyn
The Essential Elements of Extreme PerformanceRobyn’s Building World Class Teams Keynote is inspired by a Fast Company Magazine article that featured her World Champion Adventure Racing Team and other consistently high performing Extreme Teams. What do these highly successful teams have in common? The 8 Essential Elements of Extreme Performance!
Building World Class Teams is the perfect keynote if you have the following goals or themes for your meeting:
- Embracing times of great challenge and change as a springboard to future success.
- Inspiring total commitment to extremely challenging goals.
- Valuing and respecting the diversity in background, expertise, skills, and culture that each member brings to the team.
- Connecting deeply to others as a means to take your success to the next level–even when team members operate on a “virtual team” or have individual goals.
- Taking calculated risks: Teams that are creative and willing to take risks are the most successful in the long run.
- Ensuring that all team members realize and embrace the fact that they are also leaders in their areas of strength and expertise, regardless of tenure or titles.
- Creating leaders that value Teambuilding as one of their most important skill sets in their quest for world class results.
Robyn’s Interactive Building World Class Teams Presentation will:
- Leverage the 4 P’s of Commitment so your team can operate with one heart and one mind
- Reveal HOW to build the right team and inspire them reach to any challenging finish line
- Reverse the win-lose mentality from conquering to collaborating with other winners
- Teach the benefits of “suffering equally” so that strengths and challenges are shared and embraced together
- Eliminate a silo mindset and foster a “We Thinking” culture
- Inspire you to break through boundaries and turn setbacks into comebacks
“Leave your ego at the start line because it’s the heaviest thing in your pack.” -Robyn