Building World Class Teams
Also Available As A Virtual Keynote From A Professional Studio
How to Achieve Breakthrough Performance Through Collaboration, Creativity, and A Culture of ONE
How do you inspire individual team members to become great teammates? What if your teams were not only driven to achieve goals with each other but FOR each other? The world’s most successful teams have one thing in common: Human Synergy, which Robyn describes as ”the magic that allows groups of ordinary people to accomplish extraordinary things together.” If your goal is to take a group of successful individuals and make them successful as a team, this team-building keynote is the perfect message to set the tone for your event!
In this fast-paced, story-driven keynote, Robyn Benincasa takes your group on a multimedia adventure which visually and viscerally imparts the mindset that allows teams to adapt, overcome, and win as ONE even when the stakes are high and the only thing constant is change. Your world class team will discover that achieving at peak levels isn’t about only reaching UP and trying harder as an individual, but reaching OUT and sharing strengths, talents, and challenges within a World Class Team.
Robyn gets attendees buzzing with inspired ideas about how to raise their team to the next level, both personally and professionally. And they’ll take home simple and easily applied skills that will cultivate deep and lasting connections in any team.
There is an old African proverb that says, “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” But the epic, entertaining and meaningful stories and videos shared in Robyn’s Building World Class Teams keynote leaves your team with a deep understanding: with true TEAMWORK, they will go farther and faster in pursuit of their goals!
KEYNOTE FOCUS: Teambuilding, Leading Change, Commitment, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Mental Strength
“The hallmark of a world class team is when they’re not only working WITH each other, but FOR each other.” – Robyn
The Essential Elements of Extreme Performance
Robyn’s Building World Class Teams Keynote is inspired by a Fast Company Magazine article that featured her World Champion Adventure Racing Team and other consistently high performing Extreme Teams. What do these highly successful teams have in common? The 8 Essential Elements of Extreme Performance!
Building World Class Teams addresses the following goals, dreams, and themes:
- Embracing times of great challenge and change as a springboard to future success.
- Inspiring total commitment to extremely challenging goals.
- Valuing and respecting the diversity in background, expertise, skills, and culture that each member brings to the team.
- Connecting deeply to others as a means to take your success to the next level, even when team members operate on a “virtual team” or have individual goals.
- Taking calculated risks. Teams that are creative and willing to take risks are the most successful in the long run.
- Ensuring that all team members realize and become leaders in their areas of strength and expertise, regardless of tenure or titles.
- Creating leaders that prioritize team-building in their quest for world class results.