Top Inspirational Keynote SpeakerThrough her inspirational keynotes and teambuilding adventures, Robyn has helped Fortune 500 companies including Starbucks, Walmart, Boeing, Johnson & Johnson, Northrup, Siemens, Napster, Nestle, and Hewlett Packard to bring out the world class teambuilder, leader and peak performer in their employees.
Robyn is A CNN Hero Who Gives Back!
“You are never defined by your setback, you’re defined by your comeback!” – Robyn
World Champion Adventure Racer
For the past 20 years, Robyn and her teammates have studied teambuilding, leadership and performance in the most extreme classrooms on Earth: the jungles of Borneo, the Himalayan peaks of Tibet, the rivers of Fiji, the rainforests of Ecuador, and the epic brush fires of Southern California (just to name a few)!
It is through these harrowing, life affirming, and often hilarious experiences that Robyn has emerged with her unique perspective on what it takes to succeed against all odds and go the distance in any endeavor.
20 Year Veteran of the San Diego Fire Department
Robyn is a 20 year veteran of the San Diego Fire Department, and she was a member of America’s FIRST All-Female Fire Crew for several years.
“It was such a wonderful experience to be a part of this team of fun, fearless females!” – Robyn
ROBYN’S CAREER HIGHLIGHTS & AWARDS
SPEAKING / PROJECT ATHENA / CORPORATE AWARDS:
- #1 Female Speaker for Meetings Net
- 10 Highest Rated Inspirational Speakers for Business” (article by Derek Sweeney)
- Top 5 Teamwork Speakers” (5 years) by Speaking.com
- Top 10 Speakers Featured by the Harvard Business Review
- 5 Speakers Who Should Be Featured on 60 Minutes
- Top 10 New York Times Bestselling Authors Who Can Better Your Company and Your Life
- CNN Hero for Founding the Project Athena Foundation
- Runners World Heroes—The Project Athena Foundation
- State Farm “Acts of Kindness” Award Recipient
- Self Magazine “Self-Made Woman” Feature
SPORTS AWARDS & ACCOLADES:
- Current Record Holder:
- Guinness World Record (Longest Distance Paddled in a Kayak/Canoe in 24 Hrs., Moving Water, Female)
- Women’s Course Record Holder, Missouri River 340: 5th fastest solo time in race history)
- 10x Iron-man Triathlon Finisher (2 Top 5 age group – Kona Hawaii Iron-man World Championship)
- 2x World Champion Expedition Adventure Racer (EcoChallenge/Raid Gauloises)
- Top 5 Finisher in over 25 Expedition Length (6-10 days, nonstop), Adventure Races
- 24 Hour Adventure National Racing Champion
- National Judo Champion (-72 kilo)
- 2nd place OVERALL & 1st place Woman 5x, Missouri River 340 (340 Mile nonstop paddling race)
* Member of Americas only All Female Fire Crew