Grab hold of your seats, Robyn’s incredible stories and breathtaking footage of extreme teams in action is an invigorating thrill ride that will leave you energized. Robyn’s keynotes are powerful, impactful, and packed with practical, real-world takeaways that inspire peak performance and exceptional leadership.
Robyn’s Powerful & Inspiring Keynotes are:
- Performed over 100 times a year for Fortune 1000s, Associations, User Groups and
- Incentive Events across multiple industries
- Designed with customized content and themes, adaptive to different business models, challenges, motivations, and emerging opportunities
- Authentic, relevant, and practical with tangible applications in Leadership, Innovation, Change, Sales, Teamwork, and Overall Business Inspiration
- Perfect for opening meetings with energy and immersive motivation to help teams tackle audacious goals together!
Get Ready to Win YOUR Most Challenging Races… Add the Inspirational Force of Leadership and Performance to Your Team!
Virtual Keynote Includes:
- A free PDF Workbook so your teammates can follow along with the content, write down the deep thoughts they have along the way, and answer key questions about how to incorporate the content into their business and/or their life.
- Fast paced, interactive, question and answer sessions, live surveys about your perspective about great leadership and teamwork, and some fun exercises we can do alone but together that will really help you bond to your teammates.
- A full super experienced tech team on this end to ensure our success in creating the magic! You book the event, and our team is on the case.
- In most cases, it’s as simple as our sending you a zoom link to distribute to your team so they can enjoy the adventure….at a specific time, or at ANY time.
Virtual Keynote: “Adapt, Overcome, and Win as ONE!”
Keynote Length: 30-40 minutes
If there’s one thing we can all count on, it’s that something is about to change. It is our response to ongoing change that dictates our success. So how do we as leaders inspire the kind of mindset and build the kind of teams that drive our organizations to adapt, overcome and win as ONE in the face of times of extreme challenge and change? This unique and fast-paced 30 minute multimedia keynote is inspired by a Fast Company Magazine feature story entitled “Extreme Teamwork” about Robyn’s World Champion Adventure Racing team. Robyn shares the 5 Secrets to Extreme Teamwork that allowed her team to be the most prolific and consistent World Champions in the sport, lessons that are easily applied to the adventures in our business lives. Their team culture of innovation, visionary creativity, relentless lead building, and embracing calculated risk as a strategy for success made them one of the most exciting and successful teams in the history of adventure sports, and in Robyn’s “Adapt, Overcome, and Win as One” keynote, she shares the mindset and strategies that created their consistent breakthrough performance.
“The hallmark of a world class team is when they’re not only working WITH each other, but FOR each other.” – Robyn
Building World Class Teams
Achieving Breakthrough Performance Through Collaboration, Creativity and a Culture of ONE
Robyn’s most requested keynote is based on her best-selling book, “How Winning Works: 8 Essential Leadership Lessons From The Toughest Teams On Earth.” Robyn’s innovative team-building strategies offer practical tools to adapt, overcome, and win as ONE, against all odds. She will take you on an awe-inspiring journey that will transform the mindset of your team, fuel deep and lasting connections, and build a culture of “we thinkers” so that your team can reach the highest peaks and cross even the most audacious finish lines.
“When you create a culture in which everyone values the team’s performance over their individual pride, that’s where the magic happens.” – Robyn
Inspiring Greatness Through G.R.I.T.
Creating The Passion To Pursue The Impossible
Guts. Respect. Ingenuity. Teamwork. In this keynote, Robyn shares the real secret to her and her teams’ successes, the secret that every organizational leader needs to help them climb their tallest peaks, fight their biggest fires, and cross even the most challenging of finish lines. Robyn will leave you with a deep understanding of how to create and cultivate G.R.I.T. in your own life and team culture.
“Heroism elevates someone, humility elevates everyone.” – Robyn
Why Winners Win
The Game Changing Mindset That Creates Next Level Success
Discover how world class performers change the game and WIN! Robyn’s high-energy presentation unveils the mindset and strategies essential to inspiring yourself and your team when the goals are gigantic, the stakes are high, and change is the only thing that stays the same. Robyn’s keynote “Why Winners Win” will leave you deeply inspired to activate the kind of lifelong habits that create consistent world class results in both your professional and personal life.
“World Class Leaders always play to win, versus simply not lose.” – Robyn
Playing to Win
Why Champions LOVE and LEAD Change
Robyn will share with you how the best and brightest champions LEAD change instead of just react to it. In today’s fast-paced environment we can’t afford to follow industry trends and our customers’ expectations. We must lead them. And then when you’ve reached the front of the pack in the race, leading your industry or market, seize the moment to build that lead. And watch your competitors scramblae to compete for second place.
About Robyn's Keynotes
How impactful are Robyn’s Keynotes? Clients tell all!
“I would be honored to recommend Robyn Benincasa as a keynote speaker for any of your clients. Robyn is a captivating, dynamic speaker with a style that it is both approachable and extremely compelling. While adventure racing and Robyn’s exploits are clearly larger-than-life, she is so natural and unassuming that her audiences are readily inspired and eager to put her lessons to work. Robyn is consistently among our highest rated speakers. We’ve used, among others, Joe Thiesman, Jerry Linegar (the astronaut), and Ben Carson (the surgeon) for groups as large as 1300. Each has been very good. Robyn is better.”
– Christopher Mortell, Sr. Manager, HR, Professional Education and Learning, Siemens Medical Solutions
“Let me say that the feedback we received on your presentation was nothing short of stellar. I have heard a number of motivational speakers and there always seems to be some naysayers. There was not a single dissatisfied customer in this group. People shared that they felt inspired. Many of your messages were repeated throughout the next few days, coming from our President and CEO to my colleagues in the field alike. I can think of no finer form of flattery. It proved to be a perfect program that set a tremendous tone for the rest of our days together.”
– Felice Ginsberg, VP, Training and Development, Allos Therapeutics