Why Winners Win
The Game Changing Mindset That Creates Next Level Success
What are the common attributes of people who succeed against the odds and make a lifelong habit of winning? In “Why Winners Win” Robyn uncovers the common traits and attitudes of the world’s most consistent high performers. Even the “best of the best” experience times of immense challenge, tested time and time again by the insistence of change, the difference is the tools they employ to meet those challenging times. Courage, Luck (Opportunity + Preparation), Adversity Management Skills, and a desire and keen ability to create Synergy with colleagues, these characteristics enable themselves and those around them to meet changes with enthusiasm and confidence.
KEYNOTE FOCUS: Peak Performance, Collaboration, Goal Achievement, Winning Mindset, Challenge/Change, Courage, Creativity
“World Class Leaders always play to win, versus simply not lose.” – Robyn
“Why Winners Win” addresses the following goals and themes for meetings and corporate events:
- Teaching and leveraging a game-changing strategy that shifts one’s mindset from “not losing” to winning.
- Embracing times of great challenge and change as a springboard to future success.
- Empowering continuous improvement to spur change and reinvent the game.
- Capitalizing on resources and building a world class team to achieve even bigger goals.
- Demonstrating the importance and value of G.U.T.S. (Going the Distance, Unwavering in your patience and faith, Taking Calculated Risks and Shattering the Norm).
- Solidifying how “Luck” is a proven formula of opportunity plus preparation that drives peak performance and consistent results.