Build a World Class Corporate Team
Robyn Benincasa Is A Top Motivational Speaker For Fortune 500 Companies
We cannot control the future, but we can use the present to build an inspired, well-resourced team in order to meet the future head on, and launch into success. Robyn Benincasa is a top inspirational speaker for corporate meetings and events, taking the stage to help leaders build World Class Teams. Robyn’s energetic keynotes and larger-than-life team-building adventures are the ideal fuel for bringing out peak performance and leadership in order to build world class teams that are driven toward shared success.
Robyn has led motivational presentations for Fortune 500 Companies, including Starbucks, Walmart, Boeing, Johnson & Johnson, Northrup, Siemens, Nestle, and Hewlett-Packard, helping bring out the world class team builder, leader and peak performer in each of their employees.
“When you create a culture in which everyone values the team’s performance over their individual pride, that’s where the magic happens.” – Robyn
8 Benefits Of Building A World Class Team
- Learning to embrace times of great challenge and change as a springboard to future success.
- Inspiring total commitment to extremely challenging goals.
- Valuing and respecting the diversity in background, expertise, skills, and culture that each member brings to the team.
- Connecting deeply to others as a means to take your success to the next level, even when team members operate on a “virtual team” or have individual goals.
- Learning how to take calculated risks: Teams that are creative and willing to take risks are the most successful in the long run.
- Ensuring that all team members realize and embrace the fact that they are also leaders in their areas of strength and expertise, regardless of tenure or titles.
- Creating leaders that value team-building as one of their most important skillsets in their quest for world class results.