Building World Class Teams: The Essential Elements of Extreme Team Performance
(60-90 Minute Teambuilding, Teamwork & Leadership Keynote by Robyn Benincasa)
What do the world’s most successful teams have in common? They have the ability to upgrade their teamwork to Human Synergy—”the magic that allows groups of ordinary people to accomplish extraordinary things together.”
If your goal is to take a group of successful individuals and make them even better… together, this teambuilding keynote is the perfect message to set the tone for your event!
Robyn Benincasa takes your group on a fast-paced multimedia adventure which visually and viscerally imparts the mindset that allows teams to adapt, overcome, and win as ONE against all odds… especially when the stakes are high, the goals are audacious, and constant change is the only thing your team can count on (aside from one another!). Your world class team will discover that achieving at peak levels isn’t about only reaching UP and trying harder as an individual, but reaching OUT and sharing strengths, talents, and even our challenges with a World Class Team.
During her teambuilding keynote, this World Champion adventure racer, CNN Hero and San Diego firefighter gets attendees buzzing with inspired ideas about how to raise their team to the next level, both personally and professionally. And they’ll take home simple and easily applied skills that allow them to create deep and lasting connections with all of the teammates in their lives.
There is an old proverb that says, “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” But the epic, entertaining and meaningful stories and videos shared in Robyn’s Building World Class Teams keynote leaves your team with a deep understanding: with true TEAMWORK, they will go further and faster in pursuit of their goals!
The Essential Elements of Extreme Team Performance
- Total Commitment
- Empathy and Awareness
- Adversity Management
- Mutual Respect
- We’ Thinking
- Ownership of the Project
- Relinquishment of Ego
- Kinetic Leadership
Building World Class Teams: The Essential Elements of Extreme Team Performance is the perfect keynote if you have the following goals or themes for your meeting:
- Embracing times of great challenge and change as a springboard to future success.
- Inspiring total commitment to extremely challenging goals.
- Valuing and respecting the diversity in background, expertise, skills, and culture that each member brings to the team.
- Connecting deeply to others as a means to take your success to the next level–even when team members operate on a “virtual team” or have individual goals.
- Taking calculated risks: Teams that are creative and willing to take risks are the most successful in the long run.
- Ensuring that all team members realize and embrace the fact that they are also leaders in their areas of strength and expertise, regardless of tenure or titles.
- Instilling a team mindset as the most effective and efficient.
- Creating leaders that value Teambuilding as one of their most important skill sets in their quest for world class results.
Robyn Benincasa Discusses her Essential Elements of Extreme Team Performance Keynote
The importance of a motivated, functional team to organizational success cannot be overstated. Robyn Benincasa is a World Champion Adventure Racer and an award-winning motivational speaker. The past 20 years have seen Robyn and her teams successfully race through the jungles of Borneo, climb the Himalayan peaks of Tibet, swim the rivers of Fiji, and fight the brush fires of Southern California. It is through these life-affirming and team-building experiences that Robyn developed her unique perspective on what it takes to succeed against all odds and go the distance at work and in life: Human Synergy and Teamwork. With this key message, Robyn has ignited meetings and motivated audiences to look at how they can transform their own groups into World Class Teams. In 2016, her quest to impart this lesson continues.
– Derek Sweeney, The Sweeney Agency